Pitter Patter Cloth Nappy - OSFM
Our Bear & Moo nappies include one 4-layer microfibre insert.
Suede Cloth inner of the nappy that goes against the skin, NOT the insert.
WHY CHOOSE BEAR & MOO MODERN CLOTH NAPPIES
- Reusable pocket cloth nappies are cheaper than disposable nappies
- Reusable nappies are a better choice the environment
- Our cloth nappies have adjustable domes so one size fits most (OSFM)
- We had our reusable nappies especially made using waterproof PUL with a suede or bamboo lining
- Designed in New Zealand for kiwi kids - support local and shop small
Absorption varies because every baby and child is different. Our reusable nappies comes with one microfibre insert, however if that is not enough for your wee one, you can easily add additional inserts to these nappies to help with absorption. We offer bamboo inserts for this purpose.
If you are planning to use these nappies at night, I would highly recommend boosting these as little ones tend to wet more overnight.